• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Not Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT, do you have a link to the last auction of this?
 
Oh yeah... I'm hoping I don't have to sell my house to afford it though...
 
POLiSH said:
GT, do you have a link to the last auction of this?

No...and I doubt it was his auction.

I just want to see if he will actually pay those cash rewards for bidding he is offering.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom