Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Nrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Before when they first came out all snaps that were taken were also taken there & vice-versa.

Now, I check all my snaps... & some are available & some aren't @ NRR.

:huh:

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeh it seems my domains are available now there too. What they are probably trying to do is take money on both on their own behalf as well as snapnames. While only one can get the name they can still make money off giving people a false hope of getting a name.....

Seems just another way to increase their revenue..... enom is following suit who will be next? :angry:

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to add this little tidbit of information from just ordering that a lot of you appeared to misinform about on the forum when I asked previously about whether or not NRR charge immediately...

"Your credit card will be charged $39 for each subscription only if the Next Registration Rights order(s) is successful when the service becomes available."

So you know what this means guys if you haven't ordered that special name yet you aren't loosing anything :evil:

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What really sucks is that what if the domain drops and you had previously placed an order with NRR. Since we don't really know the timetable of the WLS rollout some of us could be buying WLS on domains that would in essence be useless once they drop and someone else picked it back up in the meantime. So remember that when buying places.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by clemzonguy
Yeh it seems my domains are available now there too. What they are probably trying to do is take money on both on their own behalf as well as snapnames. While only one can get the name they can still make money off giving people a false hope of getting a name.....

Seems just another way to increase their revenue..... enom is following suit who will be next? :angry:

Well, if that's the case it would of been nice of them to tell me so I could of covered my snaps with NRR as well. :veryangry

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it has a lot to do with recent events, and the fact that because NRR is free, SN is losing money if WLS continues to be pushed out, and NRR launches late.

Just posted my experience about it:
http://www.dnforum.com/treply311038

~ Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom