• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

NSI Payout level for dropped names? $300+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steen

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
4,853
Reaction score
1
I let F u c k r.com expire recently and just got an email today from NSI saying that they owe me $312.40. Now if I am not mistaken, NSI gives you 15% of the auction amount at SnapNames, right? Does that mean the name went for over $2,000? Or do I have my figures messed up?

Kinda funny, made my day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom