• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale NYC.Properties, The Name Speaks For Itself !

nubuck

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
942
Reaction score
20
NYC.Properties

Two of the best keywords in the industry (Perfect for Mobile Phones)

Prime Digital Property meets Prime Real estate Market

$100,000 Million Apartment and Condo Sales

Your Own Park Avenue Address

This represents a great investment or development opportunity for the right buyer

Extremely brandable category defining name should be at the forefront for any
marketing strategy.

A chance to own a Premium, 3 letter gTld (Perfect for mobile devices)

The brand is EVERYTHING. Before I even click on a search result in Google, I have

placed a level of authority on that site based on their domain name.

If I’m searching for “NYC Properties” and I see “NYC.Properties” I assume they are

an authority on that term and I have a good chance of finding what I’m looking for.

There is very little that needs to be said here, we all know the potential.

Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to take ownership of a great Category 3 letter gTld domain.

All sales final.Payments shall be made via Escrow.com (Fees to be shared)

Buyer is solely responsible for determining its right to use the domain name.Buyer expressly agrees that is purchasing rights to the domain name at its sole risk.Seller disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non infringement of any third party intellectual property right. All sales final.Seller does not make any warranty that the domain name will attain any specific results.
 
Back
Top Bottom