• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Observe the Snapnames Auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creature

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
0
Observe.com

I counted about 146 bidders for Observe.com in the Snapnames auction.

Current Bid $3,789

Can you guess how much it will sell for?

I guess 55k exactly :)

2days and 22hrs to go.
 
my guess is $15k. let's see how crazy the market is.
 
$90k
it's a guess, not a bid....honest!
Pred :tape2:
 
Dont forget this one... downlad.com Currently at $9k
 
A lot of download typos with Overture dropped today. 4 or 5 total I do believe.
 
These download typos were all owned by nameadmin.
Nameadmin almost never drops domains.
What does he know that we don't?
 
Must have a pretty good reason to drop good names like those. dwnload downlad and others. I'd guess observe would go for close to $50k, it's a nice name.
 
I guess my $60 bid for Observe wasn't good enough :shy:
 
my guess is $15k. let's see how crazy the market is.

$15,928

Congratulations on guessing so close. I will be asking you to appraise my portfolio in future.
 
Thanks. Don't hesitate to send appraisal requests my way via PM. You may not always like what you see, but it'll be the value in my book.
 
tonto69 was the winner.
That is a new screen name to me.

I'm surprised that Elequa stopped at $ 15,678.

I guess he didn't want to observe.

Luc, is tonto69 you? Just so your domain appraisal was exactly on the money!!
Just kidding.
 
Luc, is tonto69 you? Just so your domain appraisal was exactly on the money!!
Just kidding.

No, it's not me, I figured it would go to about $15k but I personally wouldn't pay more than $7k for it. I was suprised after I made that post (I didn't look at the auction at all yet) it was already at $12k with 7 days left.

It's an ok domain if you have development plans for it, but that's true of almost any short domain. This is one of those domains you pickup from a drop, sit on for a few years and then sell to an end user for $40-$60k

Luc Lezon
 
My bid was around 13.5k. It's like an obscure alternative to the word 'view'. I still like it but perhaps difficult to sell on and a little too much risk for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom