• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale October.ca - feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
13
October.ca just went on auction at sibername for $2650...

What's everyones thoughts? Was this overpriced? or was that a great deal?
 
good deal. there are only 12 months in a year.
 
From that standpoint, yes, its in an exclusive club. Does the name hold any marketing power over anything else though? Some months of the year double as popular or semi-popular birth names.

I don't think the name is horrible but I don't think anyone got a deal here either.
 
I'm not sure what it would be used for either... Not that its a bad name or a bad buy :D
 
I was in the auction and thought it got to high around $500.
 
I would think it was overpriced.. but you must be knowing why you bid that high. so all the best....
 
too much. My max bid wouldnt exceed 500.
 
I was in and pulled out,

I don't see the marketing potential.

I did however go after and get gout.ca , a disease people resarch all the time.

-=DCG=-
 
I was in and pulled out,

I don't see the marketing potential.

I did however go after and get gout.ca , a disease people resarch all the time.

-=DCG=-

I agree with everyone here - october went for too much unless the buyer has some grand plan for it. It's still under sibername's temporary registrant details and I don't immediately recognize the admin email.

And I had a suspicion it was DCG that was bidding against me on gout. Get a minisite on it! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom