• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Offering 11 Domain Names for sale and respectfully requesting guidance and advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerAna

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Messages
51
Reaction score
4
Please send me an email to make an offer or ask a question. I will consider any offer, I need the money more than the domains right now. If you send an offer, please allow me 24 hours to respond. If I have accepted an offer I will reply to you as pending or complete. I am new to the industry so do not know a lot of the major players. I have an additional 50 or so names I would like to sell.

If you do not see names that you want for yourself but know a buyer, I think a 50/50 split would be the right thing to do. If you want to look at my other domains, simply send me an email with - Send Domain Names in the Subject line.

I know some of you may offer to buy with the idea of selling and avoid the 50/50 split. If you have the cleints and contacts to do that, Congratulations (just don't tell my wife)

Very Respectfully,

Paul


[TABLE="class: MsoTableGrid, align: left"]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] Domain Name
(11 Domain Names)
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] Email –
[email protected]/
Asking Price
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] A2B.BIZ
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] $550
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] AUSTEXSPORTS.COM
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] $3,000
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] BUYERSLOANOFFICER.COM
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] $5,000
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] COFFEESUPERMART.COM
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] $7,000
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] EBIZMOMMY.COM
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] $13,000
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] GODNEWSNETWORK.COM
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] $7,700
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] GOODNEWSNETWORK.TV
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] $7,700
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] MONEYMASTERYTV.COM
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] $50,000
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] POWAPOKER.COM
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] $800
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] SELFHELPYOUTUBE.COM
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] $900
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] WWWRICHMEN.COM
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] $777
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom