• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

OffShore Incorporation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProPlay

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
So do any of you have any experience with what is the best company to incorporate offshore?

If you type offshore incorporation on google you will see 100's of companies offering services but since it is hard to get references for any of those I tought it would be a great idea to ask what is the best or one someone has experience with?!?
 
Depends on the country you are incorporating in I guess. The most popular seem to be British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands and the Bahamas. I would visit google, type the country you want to incorporate in - that should scale back your results. Go from there.
 
I want Belize Corporation

I searched a bit there are several companies doing that! I would like someone to recommend me a company they perhaps have dealt with or know to be good os I can work with
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom