• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Okay I got a qc.ca in the drop - now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
3,026
Reaction score
26
My biz partner is right into latin/greek/roman sayings and his birthday is coming up so I got carpediem.qc.ca in the drop today - how do I go about getting the plain old .ca now?

Thanks!
 
My biz partner is right into latin/greek/roman sayings and his birthday is coming up so I got carpediem.qc.ca in the drop today - how do I go about getting the plain old .ca now?

Thanks!

Ask the registrar to register/put the order in your cart manually. ie. support ticket.

Sibername can do this no problem. They will reg and bill you for it.
 
Ask the registrar to register/put the order in your cart manually. ie. support ticket.

Sibername can do this no problem. They will reg and bill you for it.

Thanks!
 
whitebark, fix the link in your signature :)
 
Thanks everyone - and wouldn't you know it - it has traffic. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom