• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Old whois records for .ca names???

Status
Not open for further replies.

nafti

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
407
Reaction score
84
Anyone know if there is a way I can find out old whois records for .ca names? I tried domaintools but they don't do the .ca for old whois records.

Thanks.
 
He's looking for old, or historical WHOIS records. Such as "who owned mall.ca 10 month ago?"


To answer the question: .com is hard enough to track, let alone .ca. Best of luck and let us know if you are successful!
 
That is correct Steen. I thought someone may know of a site like domaintools just for CCtld's or .ca names. As you know, domaintools does TLD back to 2001 ( I believe) if you have an upgraded membership.

Thanks anyway Kerrijo. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom