• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale ** OMG! General Motors Advertises GM.ca During Euro Cup! **

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
3,026
Reaction score
26
Can you believe it? General Motors is advertising GM.ca during the Euro Cup! No redirect either!

Wish I could write more on this but I just noticed a Sony commercial featuring their Sony.ca. Got to open a thread about that too...

:smilewinkgrin:
 
I've been wanting to write a post about things like this, along with the 'brandable' type of .ca urls that companies use. GM.ca is a quality one, but there are brandable .ca domains in commercials you don't remember 5 seconds later, I don't see how they can be effective for advertising.
 
I see new ones every day - especially car companies - but this one was posted as a dig at those useless blah blah company is using a regfee .mobi posts.

We know how good .ca is without the daily hype posts...
http://www.google.com/trends?q=.ca,+.mobi

LOL right after posting this I flipped through the channels on TV and quickly saw a commercial with Shell.ca and the next channel has a bowflex infomercial with bowflex.ca. Gee, should I clutter the board...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom