• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

one smart ad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's dead cool. Of course the bigots will get it removed. Doncha love the UK? :(
 
not the first. Maxim has a giant magazine cover painted like that since couple of years ago.
 
this is over an airport with an easy domain name attached. No phone numbers etc... to remember.
Imagine how many visitors get to see it and log on for a 'private dance' :-)
 
they will forget about it after they are landed unless it's a short domestic flight. :)
 
:)
Stupid cnn, should have masked it.
 
You know how many business visitors fly by there?
My point was that this one is different than the older ads in that it clearly shows the domain name.
Once a business traveller gets to London, all they have to do is log on and get their private dance.
a superb way to promote a web site IMO.
 
I like the way those guys think.....

Monologue of campaign manager :

Where are there lots of eyeballs?
Flying around in the sky of course.
ok, now how to put an ad in front of them.....
well I'm gonna need 100,000 square foot lot...that should do it.
:lol:
 
I think it deserves credit for originality in advertising for a website.
and I am sure they got their money's worth... :-)
Heck just the publicity is enough.
 
heck ya, they even made CNN and the domain is right there on CNN!

very nice job indeed
 
I think it deserves credit for originality in advertising for a website.
and I am sure they got their money's worth... :-)
Heck just the publicity is enough.
It's just like "landing in your lap".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom