Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

One word dictionary generic 5 star quality - Professor dot org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Professor

dot

org

Fantastic educational related one word generic, tons of profitable realistic online uses.

Low BIN of just 7,5k USD priced for a very quick easy sale for such a monster term that fits it's own extension perfectly, better than the .com really.

There is no doubt this one word, memorable & scholastic domain is easily worth at least mid teens (15k+) Maybe even alot more to an end-user. I have not contacted any of them, not even the video professor guy. I am pricing this cheap because I am rich and I have alot of domains, more than I can keep track of. Make a profit and flip it for double or triple, ten times...the sky is the limit here.

This is the kind of name that you can seriously make money on or hold for an investment that can only appreciate no matter what because it's a generic DICTIONARY word. Online education is a BIG business, tons of advertisers & it's begging for resale or development. The name also does get some type-in traffic as is expected with an ultra common one word generic like it, but not selling based on traffic or clicks, but it does get a few uniques a day usually so if you wanted to build it the basics are all there, this is a 5 star domain name. Please see my feedback if you have any questions...or send me a PM.

Paypal masspay, wire, or escrow. Post sold to claim, be a winner.

Best,

Chris :eek:k:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom