• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Oneatatime-keepfocused pills

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
929
Reaction score
5
I have like 15 half-baked projects right now. Today I almost fainted when I saw some of the project files dated on Nov, 04. :(

Most of these were left alone because one thing or another...

If I just could find those pills ... I'd be rich ! :D
 
I saw this post 7 days ago and put replying to it in my queue of things to do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom