• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale OO.ca Rare repeat LL .ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryJP

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
4,332
Reaction score
171
New sale offers two names.
 
Last edited:
I'll offer $10k
 
Hi, great domains you have. I'm really curious as to how you got these domains. They must have gone in the first hour dot ca started? Were you working for a domain company? Did you get them from a domainer going backrupt?

David
 
Just an investment , wish I was there from the start .
 
New sale offers two names.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom