• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Opps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. DeletedMr. Deleted is verified member.

DNForum Mod
DNF Moderator
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
4,465
Reaction score
731
I don't know if any of you ever had an experience like I had yesterday.

I have a few fan sites and there is a popular song that I wanted to have the .com for, and I check the OVT on it, it was 159 W/E, so I checked, and it was parked at NameCheap. So I sent off an email to the owner in the record, but then I just decided to try to call him up, maybe I could get a deal by calling.

But when I asked for the guy, the girl said he was not available, and asked if she could take a message, so I said I wanted to buy his domain. But she was like, "no, that won't be forsale, this is the (band's name), this is the manager's office!"

I did not know what to say, I thought it was just some guy, that had not used his domain yet. Nowhere in the whois was the band's name mentioned. The guy's email was on a 3 letter domain, LBM.biz, which is registered to LARKIN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, but I had no idea that Business Management ment that he was a manager for the band!

I thanked her, and hung up. Today a few people told me I should have asked for an autographed picture of the group.
 
Hehe, that's pretty funny. :)
 
lol.........It happens.

Skys The Limit$
 
LOL, you can't fault you for trying?
 
You are now officially Deleted
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom