• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

OT: First Pics of Venom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across this wallpaper yesturday. I am totally stoked for the movie!
 
Domain Jedi said:
I came across this wallpaper yesturday. I am totally stoked for the movie!

That poster pierced my soul when I saw it today! I grew up on Spidey and to see the two of them duking it out on the silver screen is just pure bliss.

Find more goodies here: http://www.superherohype.com/spider-man/

The footage ended with Topher's Eddie Brock feeling something black and gooey hit his hand--obviously the symbiote--and it cuts to the very first image of the computerized Venom, who looks exactly like he does in the comic book if rendered in 3D, looking straight into the camera with his jaws wide open and drooling. If you're a fan of Venom, you're not likely to be disappointed.
Sadly, I think this may be the last one.
 
Tobey Maguire vs. Topher Grace... Awesome matchup :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom