• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Other ASCII languages, their accents and TLD extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
Hi, I wonder how the majority of the English speakers see domains in other languages but still in ASCII.
I have seen some good sales for Spanish domains associated with .com ext but not many Italian words.
I wonder if also on .mobi the language accents like the ones for the Spanish language or the French one will be adopted.
 
I'd like to know if .mobi will go IDN too, probably will.
 
Since .mobi is global, I would say it is a given for it to go the IDN route.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom