• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Ouchh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
1
I was surfing the net and DNForum as what I do everyday. I push my keyboard shelf in and go get a drink, I came back and weird..It wouldnt come out..I pulled, kicked, tried to bend, Tried to force, everything, After 10 minutes I gave up and went and got a screwdriver and started dismantling - I took the screws out of 1 side and OUCH!! The whole shelf came and landed on my head!

Maybe something is trying to warn me off the computer hehehe
 
thank god you are OK:)
 
To start with, a pull-out keyboard shelf itself is a VERY bad design, ergonomically. Maybe it's time to get a new, larger desk. ;)
 
My desk is big enough, (actually quite big) I really like the pullout shelf, I have plenty of room to move etc.

PS. On a side note I just opened MSIE up to test a site and it seems to have had its homepage hijacked and allthough I ended the task im getting popups from MSIE (like 5 per 10 minutes)...Time to do what I should have done a long time ago....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom