• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Outlook Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodo1

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
9
Hi all,

Do you know where Outlook Express stores the saved emails? I can't find the folder with the emails... I would like to know this, because I have tons of emails on my computer and I would like to make a backup copy of them - just in case my PC crashes and the mails get deleted.

Thank you in advance!
 
dodo1 said:
Hi all,

Do you know where Outlook Express stores the saved emails? I can't find the folder with the emails... I would like to know this, because I have tons of emails on my computer and I would like to make a backup copy of them - just in case my PC crashes and the mails get deleted.

Thank you in advance!


Not sure if you can do this with outlook express but I backed up not only the outlook data files themselves but exported my emails to an excel spreadsheet just incase the backup file gets corrupted.

Then I switched to thunderbird. :party:
 
Hi,

Thank you for your fast help.

I was able to backup my email data after reading the MS FAQ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom