• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Overture loading times

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyrusL

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
316
Reaction score
0
Hey does Overture load really slowly for you guys? I've been trying to use it for the last two days and I can barely even get the page to load. I remember it being bad before, but this is horrible.

Am I even using the right link? http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/

Lemme know if it's working for you all
 
it has been real slow for me today also.... usually is.
 
probably doing the monthly update.

There was talk of discontinuing the service on another thread?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom