• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Overture question

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevent

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
Which search sites feed into the "Keyword Selector Tool" results?
 
I know the yahoo/overture toolbar does, and I would assume Yahoo does since they own overture...
 
OK. Thanks. I have a #2 result for a term at yahoo and I know how many clicks I get from them, so that gives me an idea as to what % of those searches end up at my site.
 
You have to remember overture #'s can be under estimated and also inflated at times "best to know when purchasing names"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom