• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Overture with extension, real or fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For June 06 chryslerfinance.com W/Ext 4044

How did you get that information?

The new owner is no longer responding to my inquiries. I think it is doing good for him. Another miss for me, damn.
 
The owner has replied to my emails. He is only getting approx 50 visitors per day with avg revenue $7-15 per day!

What an enormous loss for him. I feel sorry for the guy. Thank god I didn't bid more. From now on I will be looking at backlinks and other statistics before bidding on domains that are above 10k.
 
The owner has replied to my emails. He is only getting approx 50 visitors per day with avg revenue $7-15 per day!

What an enormous loss for him. I feel sorry for the guy. Thank god I didn't bid more. From now on I will be looking at backlinks and other statistics before bidding on domains that are above 10k.

wow, you escaped!
 
Perhaps Enom clubdrop, Snapnames, and other services should have a backdoor way for current registrants to put their names on auction ... seems people go bid crazy at drops while many non-expired quality, proven domains are for sale at justifyable prices at many venues, including here.

Ron
 
Is the owner Bonkers?

No, he is not Bonkers.

I think maybe snapnames/pool/clubdrop should include something that shows the estimated monthly visitors such as TDNAM has. Although, that may drive prices higher. The good thing is, it would stop people from buying domains with overture that have little or no traffic.
 
chrylserfinancial.com on sedo's recent sales list for 3k
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom