• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

overture

Status
Not open for further replies.

droplister

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
4
I dont really look at the month usually, so is August a recent update? i remember july for a while, just want someone who pays attention to confirm for me
 
updated within last 4-5 days if i remember correctly
 
August is the latest results, normally updated to previous months results by the 12th-15th of the month.

Hope this helps.
 
i dont think its updated yet... i think it should be updated today
 
mistermouse63 said:
i dont think its updated yet... i think it should be updated today
The results are from July (I know it says August.). How do you know they will update it today?
 
The results are from July (I know it says August.). How do you know they will update it today?

I was hoping they would (sorry for giving a wrong impression)... but yeah, I still get July results which is quite frustrating. Perhaps yahoo is introducing some changes as paid OVT. I hope I'm just being paranoid
 
where is the new OVT anyway? any ideas? the results from july are still here
 
i already see August ovt.
 
it's saying august, but the numbers didn't change from last month.. looks like someone at oveture forgot to update!
 
I don't think so.

Let's hope they update the results for August soon... :pray:

im really surprised that so little attention is given to this issue here... perhaps it's because most people didn't notice that the result for august are identical to those of july...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom