• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Pagerank Update Right Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogFaceBoy

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2005
Messages
843
Reaction score
0
Yay. Half of googles servers are showing a different PR for me right now, and all my sites are changing!

I am very happy right now.

Yay, finally.

Regards,
Doggie
 
GiantDomains said:
pagerank pageshmank

Gotta second that statement. Google PR is way overrated.
 
I agree. I used to really care, now I don't. It's nice when a site has some pagerank, but actually caring what the number is - nah.
 
without a pagerank your site will be buried in the billions of indexed results. it is very important especially if you plan on driving most of the traffic from your content. :)
 
I don't see any changes on any of the datacenters.
 
DomainMaster said:
I don't see any changes. :/

that is because there isn't one. :cheeky:

there is however a backlink update going on all across.....
 
I can't see any chances on any of my sites at the moment..
 
Jonathan said:
I agree. I used to really care, now I don't. It's nice when a site has some pagerank, but actually caring what the number is - nah.

I've got to disagree! Last PageRank update a few of my sites went from 0 to 5, and the number of hits increase ten-fold, as did my Adsense earnings. Perhaps if you are only park and rely on typos/Ovt as traffic then PageRank is not important, but for developed sites PageRank is everything!
 
I have a few sites that a couple of months old and I'm not seeing any changes across any of the IP addresses.
 
I don't see any charges.
 
no change here
 
I am not seeing any changes yet. Check my sig site.
 
Wow, that is strange, because before a set a redirect on XBLT the homepage went from PR 1 to PR 4. Still is when I take redirect off.
 
before assuming this and that it is always best to check with different sources and a couple of random sites' pagerank to better understand what exactly is going on and get a broader overview.

whatever happened to your site is obviously an isolated case/occurrence and has nothing to do with a global update.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom