• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Pagerank Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogFaceBoy

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2005
Messages
843
Reaction score
0
I see all kinds of PageRank's changing right now in the Google Toobar! Did they try and trick us and do an early one before Christmas? Or is something strange happening.

Regards.
 
Odd... I hope so though. I could use the boost. I'm guessing most of my domains will be going up this time around.
 
prob a PR boost... and then a PR decrease back to normal state.
 
I think they may have been testing something, as some guys on another forum have experienced temporary changes back to before the last update...
 
That was odd. All back to normal now. Damn, I thought we were gonna get a PR update nicely before Christmas.
 
Seems like normal PRs to me as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom