• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

PageRank Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, looks like they are really doing the PR update.

Thanks nts
 
How long does this update last? I have built up 33,000+ backlinks on Yahoo, 3500+ on MSN (From what Marketleap shows), however I have 0 for Google. I have good solid PR6 links that I've purchased and yet nothing.

Anyone knowledgable on this, please check my site: www.talkvbulletin.com and tell me what I can do to fix this, if anything.
 
you have 562 links on google , pagerank 2 , alexa 296,000
 
go to linkpopularity.com and see what it says there.
 
How long does this update last? I have built up 33,000+ backlinks on Yahoo, 3500+ on MSN (From what Marketleap shows), however I have 0 for Google. I have good solid PR6 links that I've purchased and yet nothing.

Anyone knowledgable on this, please check my site: www.talkvbulletin.com and tell me what I can do to fix this, if anything.

I see PR2 on the toolbar.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom