• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

PageRank Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
29
Has the awaited end-January PageRank update already started?

I have noticed a few small changes. A couple or sites' PR dropped, (that I was expecting to), and another has gone up, but on the whole, haven't seen much change over my 200+ sites... yet. :cool:
 
Yes. There was a pr update the last day or days. I have seen changes on my sites.
 
have one that went from a 5 to 0 ???
 
Finally!

I wish they would run these updates more frequently.
 
have one that went from a 5 to 0 ???

I don't think it's over yet, in fact I think at the moment they've rolled it back and are showing the previous PR value from 3 months back. Did your site go from a 0 to a 5 in the last update, by any chance?
 
Damn, one of my site changed to PR 0 from PR6 :disappointed:
I really hope this is just temporary.
It has over 100K links including few PR8 backlinks on worpress.org
 
I'm pretty sure these are just temporary, until the real pagerank rolls out. A whole bunch of my sites have reverted back to what they where before the last update in September. In one case, an expired and re-regged PR6 site that dropped to PR0 last September is showing PR6 again. Now I know that is impossible, because it has had no new backlinks since it dropped to PR0, so the toolbar is clearly displaying it's pre-September update value.
 
I don't think it's over yet, in fact I think at the moment they've rolled it back and are showing the previous PR value from 3 months back. Did your site go from a 0 to a 5 in the last update, by any chance?

well it's showing a 4 today, so not all is lost ... btw, it's been 4 or for 6-9 months now
 
When is next PR update expected?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom