Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Paris Hilton on her way back to prison!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd agree with that. Apparently (just seen an article on Sky.com) that Paris Hilton is so upset that she's not eating or sleeping.

Duh. If she continues this trend of not eating won't she erm... what's the word I'm looking for? I'm sure if begins with "d" and ends with.. "i"

*Rolls eyes* It's just stupid how much of a deal she's making about this - hopefully the public will see that she's not worth spending money on (her products, that it).

DomainCEO

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ah yes... something I can sink my teeth into!

I guess since I live in LA and get to see P. Hilton (or is it Diddy) out at different spots... I can say this much... she's just plain ole' stupid!

I'm a brutha so let me say... anything about 'race' let's throw it out the window. It's about status for sure, but I'm going on record to say:

"Why would anyone with that much MONEY... be driving anyway... or atleast not when your clubbing and drinking all nite!"

And, to screw up twice... I wish the judge was that nice to me when I screwed up!

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
She deserves to be in jail for violating her parole, not for the hateful and pathetic reasons your citing here.

what are you talking about? Did i hurt the feelings of a Paris hilton fan? did i say she should goto jail because i dislike her?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
what are you talking about? Did i hurt the feelings of a Paris hilton fan? did i say she should goto jail because i dislike her?

If you research my other thread on Paris, you will learn I'm no fan.....I fail to see how making fun of a persons looks has anything to do with her going to jail, you may as well make fun of every members ooks on this Forum, see what the response will be then.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you research my other thread on Paris, you will learn I'm no fan.....I fail to see how making fun of a persons looks has anything to do with her going to jail, you may as well make fun of every members ooks on this Forum, see what the response will be then.

I can criticize her looks if i want, its called an opinion! she is a celebrity, she puts her ugly face into the spotlight and earns millions from it. But i never said she should goto jail because she's ugly, a retard, spoiled or because her sole talent is to look like a right dipstick on front of the camera.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I heard she's a big lberal. Hates George Bush. Gives a lot to NAACP, NOW and ACLU. Goes to lot's of anit-war protests.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I can criticize her looks if i want, its called an opinion! she is a celebrity, she puts her ugly face into the spotlight and earns millions from it. But i never said she should goto jail because she's ugly, a retard, spoiled or because her sole talent is to look like a right dipstick on front of the camera.

There are many politicians, actors, singers, people in the public eye that we dislike, it's rare that I ever hear someone making fun of there looks, or calling them names like "retard", this is stuff you hear on the playground at Grammar school, nothing but hurtful immature name calling. I suppose if she wore glasses, you would call her four eyes, or if she had a disability, you would make fun of that too....I cant understand where people like you come from.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are many politicians, actors, singers, people in the public eye that we dislike, it's rare that I ever hear someone making fun of there looks, or calling them names like "retard", this is stuff you hear on the playground at Grammar school, nothing but hurtful immature name calling. I suppose if she wore glasses, you would call her four eyes, or if she had a disability, you would make fun of that too....

Why are you debating? i think Paris Hilton is an idiot, its my free speech and opinion, she chose to be in the public eye and under public scrutiny, most public figures are criticized, perhaps the most famous one being GW Bush, renowned for being abit of a retard.

I cant understand where people like you come from.

You really need to get out more!

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're missing some facts here. She was caught DRUNK DRIVING, and yes, you go to jail for that. Then she violated probation - TWICE. Then showed up late for court. Then disrupted the court with her wailing.

According to people who have been there/done that, 45 days is a LIGHT sentence.

dadster

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, she deserves to be in jail for her offense.

She should also know what real problems are, and get a friggin life. Maybe do some good with all of her money. God knows she has no talent.

There is nothing more despicable than a 26 year old priveleged person whining like a baby and wanting special treatment while serving a sentence for not only breaking the law - but acting as if they are above it!

Then whining like a baby, in Paris's own words, 'MOM!!!!!'. Guess the judge couldn't be bought off.

And she has a dangerous life threatening illness to boot? The only illness she probably has is of a mental nature. Probably bipolar or paranoid schizophrenic.

Yes, I feel for Paris, poor little rich girl.....

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

She should also know what real problems are, and get a friggin life. Maybe do some good with all of her money. God knows she has no talent.

There is nothing more despicable than a 26 year old priveleged person whining like a baby and wanting special treatment while serving a sentence for not only breaking the law - but acting as if they are above it!

Then whining like a baby, in Paris's own words, 'MOM!!!!!'. Guess the judge couldn't be bought off.

And she has a dangerous life threatening illness to boot? The only illness she probably has is of a mental nature. Probably bipolar or paranoid schizophrenic.

Yes, I feel for Paris, poor little rich girl.....

i agree wholeheartedly

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
funny how her "sickness" affects her ability to stay in jail, but it never interferred with her ability to stay in the clubs

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
funny how her "sickness" affects her ability to stay in jail, but it never interferred with her ability to stay in the clubs

And her sickness/meds are such that they allow binge drinking, coke, and her ability to drive... so gee, what COULD this 'serious' mystery illness be? Unless of course Sheriff Baca was lying to cover his own mistakes....

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You really need to get out more!

I see, so people need to get out more so they become immature name callers, what a concept.

Well said Dadster.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why are we still sitting here discussing about her? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators