• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Parked Traffic on Trash Increasing at Sedo ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveZilla

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2006
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
I have some not-so-great domains parked at Sedo - typos, LLLL.com's etc.

When I first bought them they got about 1-2 uniques a month. Pretty crap, but they match what I want to develop them for so I keep them and until then they're parked for kicks.

Now the mystery: they're slowly increasing in traffic. One, that really shouldn't get anything - fpdq.com is now getting about 10 uniques a month. Not much, but I don't see why it would increase at all.

Does anyone know why this would happen?
 
I have some not-so-great domains parked at Sedo - typos, LLLL.com's etc.

When I first bought them they got about 1-2 uniques a month. Pretty crap, but they match what I want to develop them for so I keep them and until then they're parked for kicks.

Now the mystery: they're slowly increasing in traffic. One, that really shouldn't get anything - fpdq.com is now getting about 10 uniques a month. Not much, but I don't see why it would increase at all.

Does anyone know why this would happen?
I think that traffic like that is mostly from domainers who are searching to see what LLLL.coms are left to reg... plus search engines and bots...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom