• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Parking .ca Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotsofcoffee

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2007
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
0
Where have you had the best results for parking .ca domains?
 
I haven't tried anywhere except for parked. It hasn't been great though. My highest click has been about 44 cents.
 
I've done good at namedrive for my .ca and recently tried parked for them but so far the returns have been minimal. I should mention that my .com's at parked have returned about 5-7 times daily rev. one in particular (a dot com) was making 50 cents to 3$ a day is now hitting 10-22$ p/day consistently.

I've rarely moved my .ca around, but might just try fab and may report back with my results.

Kevin
 
I've also used Sedo and been happy with them - but they can't do .ca's with provincial extensions (ie. xyz.bc.ca .... I park those at namedrive)

I also like the fact sedo has a link to sell the domain as well. You have to special request that at namedrive. Do fab and parked have easy "buy this domain" links?
 
parked has the option i believe. plus you can add content to the page (text) I've had parked a long time but only now am exploring the options so someone else can elaborate for me.
You can also upload your own image for the parked page template.
 
Thanks everyone for your suggestions! I'm at Namedrive now, satisfied but not happy with the results, and looking to try to improve them.
 
I find Goldkey pretty good also with a lot of customization. Clicks for .ca traffic have been decent.
 
Just an update...but it appears that parked.com is starting to do much better per click for .ca's.
 
I've had the best results for .ca with namedrive. Tried parked and sedo without success. When I have some time I'll try and toss up some ppc templates with either google or ypn.
 
Big Jumbo does very nicely for me. However, you must maintain a 1k minimum payout.
 
I spread my domains between namedrive, and fabulous and am quite pleased with the return.

That said, some domains do better with one provider and so experimenting and analyzing results should be ongoing for optimum revenue.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom