• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Pay Pal is weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirtualT

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2006
Messages
2,228
Reaction score
19
A domain that I have sold, unexpectedly I received payment by echeque.
The buyer advised that he wanted to make the payment by instant bank transfer, but it was greyed out when he tried it.

I am wondering if this is a reflection on his account, or mine that the option was not available.

Anyone know how this works?
 
Humm...

I had this happened once.
On same day, I bought another domain and it was available again :greenconfused:
 
True Paypal require back up funds in the form of a CC to protect themselves from possible defaulty to settle a transaction.
 
I have a credit card on file at PayPal, but I prefer paying via direct debit. This option is not available with some transactions, however. I don't know what this depends on... Sometimes I can pay via direct debit, sometimes not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom