• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Paypal Fee Calculator Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPlox

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
I accept Payments through credit cards, and my customers have trouble calculating the fees. Is there a simple script which I can use to convieniently display the amount needed for a certain amount to actually enter their account?

Thanks,
Abhinav
 
I can assist with this. You want the member to go to your site, select the items they want to buy, have it calculate the fees, and then give them a link to pay for the items in addition to adding the paypal fee to the cart?
 
I can assist with this. You want the member to go to your site, select the items they want to buy, have it calculate the fees, and then give them a link to pay for the items in addition to adding the paypal fee to the cart?

Sorry for the late reply. Somehow my subscription didn't work and I ended up on this thread after a long time it seems. Yes something like that would be really, really good, but since I dont use credit cards for direct payments, only for adding funds on the users accounts. evem a simple independent script where the user would enter the amount they wish to add, and the script would tell the actual amount they would have to add to get that much would be really good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom