• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale pcwd.ca

What part of ONE POST A DAY don't you get. You just flooded mine, and anyone who monitors the forum with 30 emails. Not cool.
 
Please read the rules and limit your threads per day or combines all the names into one thread.

Thanks,
John
 
Last edited:
My apologies John, its been quite a while since I was on this sight. I will update my self on the rules asap. Thanks.

Drop Wizard take a chill pill bud, you seem to need it. I had no intentions on spamming you.
 
My apologies John, its been quite a while since I was on this sight. I will update my self on the rules asap. Thanks.

Drop Wizard take a chill pill bud, you seem to need it. I had no intentions on spamming you.

Amazing, apologizes to the mods but takes a swipe at the members he spammed with his "wink wink" mistake. Despite being a member here for 8 years.

But hey with thousands of canadian members and thousands of emails generated his message is out there to the buyers.....

But he's OHHHHH soooo sooorrrry :(
 
Back
Top Bottom