Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Penalty for dumb suggestions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol that's a great looking vacation rental. How much to rent it?

Let me see if I have posted any dumb suggestions and then I will let you know if I agree or not. :)

Domain Summit 2024

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you referring to my thread about deleting threads that are 6+ years old, I'd like to hear what's so dumb about it before closing it and creating a new thread knocking it.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Far too salubrious Adam. A month in the State Pen please. Which State Pen? How about a taste of Riker's for starters?

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you referring to my thread about deleting threads that are 6+ years old, I'd like to hear what's so dumb about it before closing it and creating a new thread knocking it.

No that wasn't what I was thinking but we have had lots of rediculous suggestions lately.

-=DCG=-

C

Chuck

You better start construction on the new wing as that place will fill up fast LOL

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That 'new wing' would extend to far out East into the Atlantic for my comfort. These guys are *swimmers*.

chillking

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adam why dont you have a High Priced Domains thread were the domains submitted need to be reviewed have names that are valued at over $1000 resseler .

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adam why dont you have a High Priced Domains thread were the domains submitted need to be reviewed have names that are valued at over $1000 resseler .

That's reasonable wnd will help us filter out some crap.

Problem is poeple will get insulted when there domains like appraise-crap-please.biz don't make it in there. ;)

-=DCG=-

chillking

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes i uderstand what you mean adam but maybe you can have some solid rules like all LLL.com accepted or NNN.com and the rest could be filterd but i understand all people value names differently .

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes i uderstand what you mean adam but maybe you can have some solid rules like all LLL.com accepted or NNN.com and the rest could be filterd but i understand all people value names differently .

I agree that's a good suggestion, we will need a solid domainer to make sure they are $1000 and up,

-=DCG=-

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol iBiz must be smoking crack. Especially being here since 03.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ridiculous. Who's going to be the arbiter? Never mind £1,000. $10,000 is where it becomes an issue. Then it gets all impossibly subjective.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol iBiz must be smoking crack. Especially being here since 03.

It's not even that, it's just disrespecting people in general, we are going to have a zero tolerance rule for it. Members and mods deserve respect.

Today one member told Johnn to F*ck Off, that is not acceptable, and that was the suggestion that prompted this thread.

-=DCG=-

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ridiculous. Who's going to be the arbiter? Never mind £1,000. $10,000 is where it becomes an issue. Then it gets all impossibly subjective.

That is the tough part.

-=DCG=-

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I agree even if you disagree with something or someone name calling and bashing is uncalled for.

On a serious note I think there are more repetitive posts than dumb ones. I see the same topics over and over. But yea I do see some posts that really make no sense or have no purpose at all.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I agree even if you disagree with something or someone name calling and bashing is uncalled for.

On a serious note I think there are more repetitive posts than dumb ones. I see the same topics over and over. But yea I do see some posts that really make no sense or have no purpose at all.

Yea, someone is going through the suggestions and compiling a list we can act on.

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators