• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Peopel.com typeins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brujah

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2002
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Accepting offers on Peopel.com

It is parked with Sedo. Receives about 6,000 to 9,000 typeins per month. CTR is only about 3% though.. and averages $1 to $2 per day. I'm not sure how to optimize it yet, assuming it could be done.
 
$2K
denny startseek com
 
I will accept offers on this name until May 18, Thursday, at 6pm EST. PM me with any other questions you might have and I will try to update this thread.
 
Thank you for the offers. I think I'm caught up with PMs and Email questions. If I haven't responded to yours, please send another in case I missed it.

This will end in just over 5 hours.
 
Brujah said:
Thank you for the offers. I think I'm caught up with PMs and Email questions. If I haven't responded to yours, please send another in case I missed it.

This will end in just over 5 hours.


Can you send me daily stats for the past two months [email protected] or PM.

Thanks.
 
Thread can be closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom