• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Personal Blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbalagh

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2005
Messages
541
Reaction score
0
Alot of times when i'm bored I go off and read and comment on blogs, so who here has a personal blog and if so will you share you addy, mine is in my signature...
 
Nice blog, however I have no my own blog, because I think it taked too much time.
 
Time is all we have, so why not blog it.
 
I'm getting ready to start dev mine >> yeahblog.com

The only thing is that I am not much into blogs. There is one blog that I like to read and is about a NYC Female cabby and it's making it's round around the web.

http://newyorkhack.blogspot.com/
 
I bought http://www.world-blogger.com, thinking I had something to say, then the moment left so I am now trying to sell it off. If I can't make a sale then eventually I'll find something profound to write about :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom