• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

PHD.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMan

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
1
I see that it sold for $25,000 (dnjournal), personally I think is a pretty good deal for the buyer. It is a very well known term, OVT is not the best, about 10,000 without ext, 30 with, but a pretty good deal maybe?

I also noticed quite a few GreatDomains sales on the list, maybe they are starting to come back down to Earth with their asking prices??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom