• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

phpBB Skins? Where are some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
I need a place that i can buy phpbb forum skins with my credit card. CAn anyone direct me in the right fdirection?
 
Why not hire me to make a custom one for you?

PM me if you are interested.
 
I have had one that has been created for me a while back. When I was creating a joke forum is this what you need if not I can find someone for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom