• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.pk discussion thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain Jedi

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
0
Please post your .pk's here!

I picked up Clothing.pk
 
Nice domain rmacdon!

Just curious. Does it receive traffic?


As I have mentioned in my appraisal thread, I have also purchased the following:

Celebrities.pk
Actresses.pk
Beauty.pk
Babes.pk
 
Yes, it seems to get a few each day.
picked up a bunch of other generics as well:
cameras.pk
universities.pk
trucks.pk
trains.pk
tattoos.pk
anime.pk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom