• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Play games in dnforum earn money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wchengjian

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Hi, Im currently still a newbie in dnforum.com and im interested in making more money instead of helping people's website doing registration n making post/thread.

Therefore, i'll would like you. Could be anyone in dnforum.com as long as you can provide information to me on how to make more dnf.

Talks a little about me. I'm not knowledgable to design domain or any kind of internet stuff. I'm currently studying in Hospitality in a nother word call Hotel Management. So, Help me! :regular_smile:
 
you can play games for free in Moola and then earn real cash
good luck
 
yes, but you need an invite, and going by the fact that you arnt knowledgable to design domain or any kind of internet stuff, I dont think I can help you there. Anyone want an invite?

Just kidding, PM me if you want it.
 
the best is to buy domains and then sell them more for more but you dont have domain expericne so just post away
 
Thnx guys. How to i invite friend to play games with me?

I have a friend who's good in Buying/ sell Domain. So, i think that's not a big deal!
 
playmoola.com you can get free invites
 
Cool. Thnx man. I appreciate who's helping me here. Anymore?
 
I believe tekzz99 has thread for free "logo design"

That could be helpful somewhere down the line :)
 
NavySeals91
Thnx for the advise. I"m looking something to do that wont cost me. Not buying dnf. :)

Cursal. can u send me the URL?

Can anyone send me the invite?
Kindly send to
[email protected]

Thnx alot!
 
Just search for the thread here on DNF.
It often comes up when I click "Today's Post"

Or just look at the profile of the member and find their posts.

GL :)
 
Check your email, I sent you an invite yesterday
 
wchengjian said:
I have a friend who's good in Buying/ sell Domain. So, i think that's not a big deal!

Well, :tape2: I would not class it as "No Big Deal"...
 
haha. Well, what is there to worry??

Ashaw. Thnx for the invitation!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom