• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers PlayMoola.com - Now an Auction! Ends May 17th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATES:

Highest bid is $30.

Site has given away about 60 invites.

PlayMoola now comes under the following keywords: how to play moola, moola strategy, moola invites, free moola invite, playmoola, "moola.com" and link:moola.com. More keywords.

Getting lots of word of mouth and uniques are increasing daily.
 
I'd place a bid, but I'm not allowed right? Or am I? If so $35
 
You can, you just can't sell domains
 
spademill said:
I'd place a bid, but I'm not allowed right? Or am I? If so $35

You can. And I forgive you but I hoped you learned a lesson to ask first before you do something like that.

Highest bid $35.
 
The BIN is $400 just for the url and a copy of the script? But you're going to sell the script after that? So I would need to hurry up and make more than my $400 back before Moola.com comes out of beta - all the while competing with sites running the exact same script? Is this correct? I am interested, as I have a related site. But I would like some clarification.
 
$40

If this listing is not ending soon I want to retract my offer. It is obvious that no one is going to give you the BIN either reduce the price or start a real auction for it.
 
AS REQUESTED: WEBSITE IS NOW GOING UP FOR AUCTION, WHICH ENDS MAY 17TH. Please read the the very first post of the thread for more info.

HIGHEST BID: $40

Greg-J said:
The BIN is $400 just for the url and a copy of the script? But you're going to sell the script after that? So I would need to hurry up and make more than my $400 back before Moola.com comes out of beta - all the while competing with sites running the exact same script? Is this correct? I am interested, as I have a related site. But I would like some clarification.

I don't have plans to sell the script as Moola invites but I may want to do something similar in the future if another invite website came out (let's say gmail invites as an example, although I'm not doing that I'm using it as an example.)

Or I may sell it as in invite script, not necessarily a Moola invite. It could be what people decide to set it up as. But if they wanted to use it for Moola invites, they could. No definite plans as of yet. Unless someone BINs for exclusive rights.

BlazeDomains said:
$40

If this listing is not ending soon I want to retract my offer. It is obvious that no one is going to give you the BIN either reduce the price or start a real auction for it.

I'll think about it. But I wouldn't say 'no one'. I believe people are waiting around to see how it performs since it's only been up since May 2nd. I don't see why I should compromise on this. Let's list the facts:

- Site is a niche website
- Site is about the 'latest internet craze'
- The domain is pretty darn decent and relevant
- Recieves great search engine listing
- Getting decent traffic for no advertising
- Was listed in 3 major search engines in less than 2 weeks
- Code is custom scripted and self maintaining
- Is making revenue
- Is getting traffic via word of mouth

So please tell me WHY I should compromise on the BIN? I'm not coming down on you btw. :)

UPDATES

Uniques Per Day

02 May, Tue 12
03 May, Wed 19
04 May, Thu 37
05 May, Fri 79
06 May, Sat 126
07 May, Sun 52
08 May, Mon 99
09 May, Tue 132
10 May, Wed 138
11 May, Thu 76
12 May, Fri 121
13 May, Sat 92

Keywords

Google: moola invites
Google: moola strategy
Google: free moola invite
Google: playmoola
Google: how to play moola
Google: moola.com
MSN Search: link:moola.com
MSN Search: moola
Yahoo: "moola strategy"

Revenue

May 2nd - May 13th - $1.87
 
$400 BIN offer from Tim Lawski. Everyone else has 24 hours to beat that which is 9:40am tomarrow, central time.
 
Looks like nobody wanted to top his BIN offer. Therefore:

AUCTION ENDED

Thanks guys for the interest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom