Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed please appraise audio-file.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tunesmith

Hi guys...

I've been reading posts here and picking you guy's brains in an effort to edumucate myself, and I've decided to have another go...:D

audio-file.com ... I know it's hyphenated but when I do searches for the term on google (239,000) or on overture (5311) it returns the same results regardless of whether I use the hypen or not..:laugh:

also I think it would get some type-ins, ( see I am paying attention Sir!!:) ) and I can think of a few scenarios where the name could be used, Audiophile info or sales site, audio file format info site or sales(?) site, mp3 site (sales etc) pro audio (recording studios, file swapping site, free sounds site, etc)...

How about it guys? have I overlooked a flaw here, or did I do good?? :D

Thanx for your help...

Peter

T

tunesmith

...pul-ee-se??? anyone??

....take pity on me... i was excited that i mighta had somethin'

T

tunesmith

ple-e-e-e-e-ese anyone else...

...don't make me beg!!

ok... i'm begging...

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The hyphen looks really out of place on a short term like that. Severely limits the value (that's why no other extensions are registered either). I doubt it would go for more than $50-$100 if that.

T

tunesmith

thanx mate..:)

...so ...you reckon hyphens are more acceptable with longer words??

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually I try to avoid then at all times, but when people have really long names it can make it easier to seperate the words, making the phrase more readable. When you get into that kind of name it is usually worthless anyhow, so the hyphen don't male much difference.

T

tunesmith

Hi..

I just wanted to add that this is a great forum, and you guys are worth your weight in gold to us aspiring wannabe domain name gurus...:)

Hmmm... wannabe.com??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom