Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Please appraise: Singing.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tee

Any thoughts? "Singing" is a strange one.

Overture shows appx 12k searches. But Adwords shows appx 8.5k impressions per day.

To contrast, a word like scoliosis gets 30+k searches on overture but less than 2k daily on adwords.

Overture doesn't seem to reflect relatively the searching done on google for the term singing.

In fact, overture often doesn't make sense. Like "adult movie/s" gets 100k plus. Yet the total daily for both terms on adwords combined is just slightly more than singing (under 10k daily).

I guess it could be google thats wacky but I doubt it. Is it that people are naturally biasing the results because of the way overture is and if so, why the huge searches for scoliosis but relatively light searches on google?

But I digress...

Singing.org. Any good?
Do you think if this name had a site well ranked in the se's that it could sell decently? Does the org wreck it?

Thanks for any opinions.

Personally, I'm not over keen on "ing" domains (despite my having quite a few of my own).

I don't think you'd get much for this one tee as I can't really think of who would get a real benefit from owning it (and thus paying a premium for it).

T

Tee

Yeah, I think thats particularly true with this ing name. A name like marketing or advertising would be a much better use of ing right?

True, those 2 are industry names where a .org could work will with a trade organization.

I did once sell an "ing" domain for $5k - but that was more luck than judgement.

J

jeroenp

i own cassette.org maybe we should fuse
you sing and i put everything on tape

P

President Gringo

i'm not keen on orgs. But its not a bad name, might not have a high value but should have a good chance of resale.

Why did you buy that Jeroen?

T

Tee

That could be cool! Ill bring guitars and amplifiers and maybe a little tablature and you could record it on casssete. Ill try not make an ass of myself. But you know, dvd would be much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom