• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Please Check This out !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I actually sold a mystery cake on ebay. auction title included (and I lie not) "Mystery Cake Auction. Mystery items baked inside!"
 
Ashaw said:
Yep, I actually sold a mystery cake on ebay. auction title included (and I lie not) "Mystery Cake Auction. Mystery items baked inside!"

Space cakes ? LOL
 
Retracted: US $70,040,000.00
Explanation: Entered wrong amount

wow, what was he smoking?


...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...9776&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcN_BIN_IT

"Three of the best adult domain names"

yet he can't spell "kingdom"? If it is the word Kingdom, then great, but with "kindom" i would not pay much for it without knowing that I was getting traffic

But I think I found the seller's address or maybe wife/gf in the whois of one of the names in that listing
 
I wonder what a myster 4 letter .com auction would sell for?

or a mystery used needle? or a mystery used condom? the possibilities are endless :-)
 
Is it possible to find out what domain names someone owns by using whois?

Phone: (843) 278-5490
Toll Free: (866) 723-2349

Spider Builders
4584 Lomax Court
Murrells Inlet, Sc
29576
 
I guess it sold for $151,100. I wanna find out if the winner actual paid and what the name was.
 
If anybody knows what the domain is ?,please post here ! Thanks
 
italiandragon said:
now I want to see if I get $500

I doubt he would do that...none of the "bonus" winners can post negative feedback if he doesn't deliver...but maybe I am not just overly cynical.
 
You got a point GT,noone apart from the winner can post a negative,so if he gets his mate to win then keep offering down until some mug takes it,hes on a winner !
 
everyone knew that but then it will be his last auction.....it`s up to him plus I think every bidders will have the right to write to Ebay to start some issue....I think.
I`m more unsure of the buyer and curious about the name.

actually...it seems the sale has been prearranged before ending time, I did not notice that because I was away:

"The seller ended this listing early to sell to the high bidder(s) at current bid price."
 
italiandragon said:
everyone knew that but then it will be his last auction.....it`s up to him plus I think every bidders will have the right to write to Ebay to start some issue....I think.
I`m more unsure of the buyer and curious about the name.

actually...it seems the sale has been prearranged before ending time, I did not notice that because I was away:

"The seller ended this listing early to sell to the high bidder(s) at current bid price."



If you get 500$ congrats man, if you don't was fun thinking of it eh. (I hope you get it :)
 
italiandragon said:
now I want to see if I get $500

No you won't. I assure you. This is a pyramid scheme that has one major flaw. No one pays along the way.
 
That made my day :-)
 
I know which one i believe,the buyer had a 100% record the idiot selling the domain stitched him !
The sellers reputation is in tatters yet after all this ther buyer still did not know what the domain was ?
If there was one !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom