• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

please let me know whar you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onward

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
2,937
Reaction score
47
Hey all,
I bought videomp3.com recently...I believe I got it at a bargain and I believe the value in this name is in it's keywords and I am going to try to monitize it with the right affiliate programs.

I value you opinions...please let me know how I can best use this name...

Is it best served on the enduser resale market or is it best used developed.

There is a sick google search number at over 400 million when it is searched in quotes...ant the overture number is around 1400.

Thanks for your feedback.
 
It gets searched 45 times/day according to OVT. You associate mp3's with music not video so I don't know what you would do with this to be honest.
 
Hey, thanks DC for the research. I did some research of my own on the topic you brought up about music and video element and it is a sure thing that mp3 and video are togather (at least the terms)...the newest ipod & zune is a "video mp3 player" and is described that way with most of it's resellers...from what I can tell these two terms seem to be married.

True though, I am not sure what to do with the domain other than sell these types of items. Thanks again for your opinion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom