• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Poker Domains - The Past and Present Value

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTOPSECRETx

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

Well, purchasing Poker Domains sinse 2002 was fun and profiting. After the new law in USA. The PPC has dropped, value of domains I dont think is worth the price anymore, most Casino/Poker players are from USA.

I'm just happy I managed to cash in on two names, before the new law. WoW, imagine if i rejected the high $xxxx BID. 3 weeks later, and the new rules kik in! That was too close!

Anyway, wanted to share my point with other domain brokers who own poker domains, what is your opinion. Is there a reason why we should continue to renew our poker domains? As far as I know, I dont think they are worth much anymore. If a new company purchases a domain, they cant market in North America. What good is it for marketting!?

I own 70 gambling domains, Im going to place them for sale in xx to xxx. If you asked me 2 months ago, i would say xxxx to xx xxx. But its gambling crash! Maybe im wrong!? Do you think we should keep our prices the same?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom