• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

poker!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit$

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
870
Reaction score
0
Wow, Im so happy right now I just entered a $71.00 poker tournament and the winner gets $292 and I won!!! Wow I really am the best in poker. This is the most I won at one time. Im in a very good mood becasue now Im getting out of some debt. YES!!!
 
$71 for almost $300? i dont like that one at all :-D

congrats.. I can still beat you though
 
Thanks man, I think im better still :) there was only 9 people in tourney
 
not the best payout for the buyin, but good job. I've been propping for a few months now and am loving it. I still think we need to get a DNforum member tourney going someday. We could give a portion to a Christmas charity....

Hrrmmm....I think maybe I'll set that up.
 
You won now..Getting out of a little debt

But you could end up getting into a lot more debt by playing..Just a warning
 
How can I get in debt if I put money in the account. I play a $1000 dollars game and I won $75,000. I am really the best poker player!........................................................................................................................................................................................................Just kidden I didn't play $1000 tornament
 
I wagered like 2900 this month....gambling sucks dude...stop now! :ok:

Chris
 
are you serious? Wow that sucks....Wan't to make an investment give me money to play poker and ill win you and me the money :)
 
Thanks, pim(P) I don't loose in big tournaments
 
C'mon guys poker is the best game I've ever played , I've started to play 2 years ago , and my income from poker is twice more then selling domains :)
 
I have set up a tournament with the site my league plays on, I was thinking a DNForum charity tournament where 15% goes to a designated charity (DCG could pick the charity or we could have a poll)


What: DNForum Charity NL hold em tournament
when: December 12th @ 9pm EST
where: supremepoker.com look under "multi tourney" - "special" event is named "DnForum charity"
how much: $20+2 registration fee
registration begins: dec 5th

because I was the event organizer, by default the 15% meant for charity is going to be sent to me. I can either forward it on to DCG or directly to a christmas charity picked by DCG or a poll here.

thoughts?
 
I'd be happy to organise regular freerolls at Poker.co.uk if there was sufficient interest here.
 
Best card game is bridge. Warren Buffet agrees with me.
 
I came in 6th the other night out of 1130 people,

Was a long tourny~!
 
"Best card game is bridge. Warren Buffet agrees with me."

lol.
 
I live in Vegas and refuse to gamble. I like to gamble and I got nothing really against it but the get rich by playing poker routine is bullcrap. Where do you stop? Someone has to be losing that money to someone else. I think the poker craze is just a fad and while I think poker is a great game..I see too many people like you Joe that start off thinking a $270 win is great. Next you will want to enter a $1000 tourney thinking. Well if you lose you are out $730. Yeah...kinda sucks thinking like that. I can make $270 the honest way so why gamble for it? Get skill and a job to make money...just my 2 cents.
 
I have skills but poker is fun and enjoying. Im much better in life when I play with my friends. I play at least 6 real games a week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom