• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers PokerChamp.net and 21 other poker domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

onvus

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
All these 22 poker domains are parked at sedo and as we all know sedo is not the greatest for poker domains. I submitted to list at fab. and since I only have a few names, was not accepted, oh well. I'll try again when I acquire more names. I will email a traffic shot for those who are interested.

Last month these names produced around 200 uniques with 27 clicks for about $46 dollars. At fab. we all know this could easily be double if not triple the revenue. Sedo only pays a max of $2 per click.

PokerChamp.net
PartypokerCode.com
CheckPoker.com
HollwoodpokerStars.com
InternetPokerr.com
NobleMillion.net
NoblePokerMillion.com
PartyPokerStars.com
PokerFacebook.us
PokerFcebook.com
PokerFreePlays.com
PokerFreerolls.net
PokerFullContact.com
PokerRehab.com
PokerstarsDownload.com
PokerstarsDownload.net
PokerTrue.net
TexasHoldemClub.com
TiitanPoker.com
TtianPoker.com
TitanPokercom.com
TopPairs.com

Some of these names are worth x,xxx alone to end users and some have received offers on sedo.

Right now i'm testing the water and looking for offers in the high x,xxx for all 22 domains.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom