• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers PokerPedia.org Taking Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
http://pokerpedia.org

comes with alternative domiain GamblingToplists.com

( comes with both names )

77 Uniques in its first week. No traffic to gamblingtoplists.com tis not parked yet.

Offers around $75

BIN: $125.00
 
Hi Paul, I am new here. I like the name the layout of your site. Question, what is "BIN"? Also does it include the code similar like WikiPedia.org so that user can add content, database driven?

Sorry I got it. BIN - Buy It Now. Thanks!

I did a little bit research. Now, if I buy it, will you config and host for me? What will be the cost each month? Or I have to get the code and run it on my server?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom